29th April 2019 – 4th May 2019 – Various pictures from road trip in the Otago Southern Lakes, Southern Alps and South Canterbury.
- Monday 29th April 2019 – Picked up Rental car and drove onto Wanaka (briefly stopping at Cardrona),
- Tuesday 30th April 2019 – Climb up Roys Peak, explored the top and gradually headed back down. Photos here.
- Wednesday 1st May 2019 – Leisurely Roadtrip back to Arrowtown and whipping around to Cromwell and Clyde before heading straight up to Twizel for the night.
- Thursday 2nd May 2019 – Climb Sealy Tarns then on to Mueller hut through the snow. Photos here. Farm stay with the Innes family overnight at Dunstan Downs. (Twizel was booked out)
- Friday 3rd May 2019 – After being provided a hearty breakfast, Joined the Innes Family for a sheep muster in the morning. Aftewards, visited Clay Cliffs (photos to come) and Lake Tekapo.
- Saturday 4th Mary 2019 – Headed back to Queenstown Airport, and flew back to Auckland in the evening.
(As always, Feel free to share any of these photos on social media if you wish)
Other Albums from the same trip…
Sealy Tarns and Mueller Hut Track photos and Roys Peak Photos.